Sample Briefs by Karen A. Wyle
Please follow the links to see a few of the briefs Karen A. Wyle has written.
- Amicus Brief filed in U.S. Supreme Court case Troxel v. Granville
- Petition for Transfer in the Indiana Supreme Court case Yoon v. Yoon.
- Brief filed in the Indiana Court of Appeals on behalf of City of Linton et al.
- The Indiana Rules of Court govern the “what,” “when” and “how” of appeals.
- The Clerk of the Courts serves both the Indiana Supreme Court and the Indiana Court of Appeals. The Clerk posts filings received and orders issued in its Online Docket.
- With very few exceptions, Indiana’s statutes may be found in the Indiana Code.
- Wyle’s nonfiction resource Closest to the Fire A Writer’s Guide to Law and Lawyers provides a general overview of American law (not to be taken as legal advice).